1. Stainless steel malt mill.
2. The thickness of the inner shell is 3mm, outer is 2mm, jacket is 1.5mm;
3. The motor of the blender and agitator is Simens;
4. The roughness of polishing is 0.4um;
5. Dimple jacket is installed on both cylinder and cone part of the equipment;
6. Both safety valve and the mechanical regulation valve are installed on the fermenters;
7. With side manhole and racking arms on the fermetner;
8. Carbonastion stone on the matural tank;
9. The gap distance of the seive plate is 0.7mm;
10. Designate brand"Danfoss" compressor are using in the chiller.
11. The temperature control for the fermetner and brite tank(solenoid valve included);
The tanks quality depends on the welding and polishing.
1) All the tanks insulation use argon arc welding and inner tank will do passivation or mirror polishing;
Polishing is vital for tanks. Tank should be polished wholly inside and outside.
Therefore it can ensure there is no place for the bacteria to hide in tanks.
Our polishing system consists of auto and semi-auto polishing machine and manual polishing.
Each tank is polished three times and more polish for the key place.
Our argon central system for welding provides 100% pure argon to protect tanks from distorting during welding.
2) All the tank will do water and pressure test when finishing. Pressure test is 2-4bar;
3) We supply turnkey brewery including installation; Our engineer can go to install the brewery when finishing.
4). All our workers, egineers, etc have more than then year experiences. We can support you to set up one good set of brewery.