The Fermentation Tank is a guarantee for the smooth realization and normal operation of the fermentation process. The main requirements for fermenter system design are as follows:
(1) Determination of the technical operation tasks, work properties and working parameters of the equipment;
(2) Characteristics and performance evaluation of different types of equipment;
(3) Determination of equipment production capacity;
(4) Determination of the number of equipment;
(5) Determination of the main dimensions of the equipment;
(6) Calculation of equipment chemical process;
(7) Calculation of equipment power consumption;
(8) Calculation of material selection and dosage;
(9) Other calculations and arguments.
The production process of a fermented product usually includes processes such as pretreatment of the medium, seed production, fermentation and post-treatment. For the production of the same fermented product, the fermentation conditions of the fermenter are different due to the different strains, and there are several extraction methods, such as the fermenter used as a Brewery Equipment. This has created a process route economic problem, requiring the design of a technologically advanced, economically reasonable, high-quality and high-yield process route.
In addition, the fermenter has many steps to operate. In order to use it better, we must first understand its structural composition.
(1) Fermentation tank
(2) Stirring system, including: drive motor, stirring shaft; turbine agitator, stirring blade; baffle; shaft seal (end shaft seal).
(3) Heat transfer system, including: interlayer heat transfer, coil heat transfer (generally there are 4 groups, 6 groups, 8 groups).
(4) Ventilation system, including single-hole tube and porous ring tube.
After use, the fermenter should be maintained and maintained. The Brewery Equipment Factory has summarized the following points:
1. If there is no air leakage between the air inlet and the outlet pipe joint, when the screwing joint does not solve the problem, the filler should be added or replaced.
2. The pressure gauge and safety valve should be inspected regularly. If there is any fault, it should be replaced or repaired in time.
3. When cleaning the fermenter, please use a soft brush to clean it. Do not use a hard scraper to avoid damage to the surface of the fermenter.
4. The supporting instruments should be checked once a year to ensure normal operation.
5, electrical appliances, instruments, sensors and other electrical equipment is strictly prohibited direct contact with water, steam to prevent damp.
6. When the equipment is stopped, it should be cleaned in time to drain the remaining water in the fermenter and each pipe; loosen the fermenter lid and hand hole screws to prevent permanent deformation of the seal.
7. Carbon steel equipment such as operating platform and constant temperature water tank should be painted regularly (once a year) to prevent corrosion.
8, often check the oil quality of the reducer, such as lubrication is not enough, need to be added in time.
9. Regularly replace the reducer lubricant to extend its service life.
10. If the fermenter is not used temporarily, it is necessary to empty the fermenter and drain the remaining water in the tank and in the pipeline.
Do you know the requirements for the design of the fermenter process system?
Commercial Beer Brewing Equipment
Microbrewery Equipment company
Nano brewery manufacturers
Nano Brewing Equipment
Unitank Brewing Manufacturers
Bright Beer Tank
Home Brewery Equipment manufacturers
Conditioning Tank Installation
Brite Tank Manufacturers
Beer Filter Manufacturers
Beer Keg supplies
beer kegging machine supplies
Beer Bottling Plant supplies